NMRV worm speed reducer
NMRV series worm gear reducer is designed and manufactured according to Q / MD1-2000 technical quality standard.
Based on the parameters of the national standard GB10085-88 cylindrical worm gear,
the product absorbs the most advanced technology at home and abroad, and has a unique "
square box" shape structure. Has the following advantages:
1.Compact mechanical structure, lightweight and compact, small and efficient;
2. Good heat exchange performance and fast heat dissipation;
3.Easy installation, flexible and light, superior performance, easy maintenance and overhaul;
4, stable operation, low noise, durable;
5. Strong adaptability, great safety and reliability.
This product has been widely used in various industry production process equipment and
mechanical reduction devices, and has been well received by users. It is the choice of modernindustrial equipment to achieve high torque, large speed ratio, low noise, high stability
mechanical reduction transmission control device.
1. High-quality aluminum alloy casting box, suitable for all-round universal installation and
2. Sufficient cooling ribs make the body have excellent heat conduction performance;
3. There are 10 frame sizes from 025-150; the transmission power range is from 60W-15KW;
4. The range of speed ratio is wide, each single frame has 12 kinds of reduction ratio from 5: 1 to 100: 1;
5. Hard tooth surface transmission worm with precision grinding processing, high efficiency and high output torque;
6, low noise and smooth operation, can be suitable for long-term continuous work in harsh
7. Light weight and high mechanical strength;
8. Modular combination, dual-stage combined transmission extends the transmission ratio of NMRV reducer to: i = 5--5000.
1. Housing: aluminum alloy base (025/030/040/050/063/075/090)
Gray cast iron frame (110/130/150)
2. Worm: 20Cr, carburizing and quenching, tooth surface hardness 58-62HRC,
maintain carburizing layer 0.3-0.5mm after fine grinding;
3. Worm gear: wear-resistant nickel bronze.
NMRV25 / NMRV30 / NMRV40 / NMRV50 / NMRV63 / NMRV75 / NMRV90 / NMRV110
NMRV130 / NMRV150
NRV25 / NRV30 / NRV40 / NRV50 / NRV63 / NRV75 / NRV90 / NRV110 / NRV130 / NRV150
NRVE25 / NRVE30 / NRVE40 / NRVE50 / NRVE63 / NRVE75 / NRVE90 / NRVE110 /
NRVE130 / NRVE150
RVE25 / RVE30 / RVE40 / RVE50 / RVE63 / RVE75 / RVE90 / RVE110 / RVE130 / RVE150